QA Analyst / Test Engineer
Radix DLT via Stack Overflow
Jul 12th 2018
As a QA Analyst/Test Engineer, you will be proactive on the entire product lifecycle with all quality assurance activities ensuring that the software meets the highest standards before being delivered.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Work the dev team to identify reasonable quality goals based on product needs.
- Define, create and maintain QA procedures ensuring adherence to testing best practices.
- Build and maintain both manual and automated frameworks
- Coordinate the execution of test scripts with QA, Project Managers, Developers, and business (internal or external) testers.
- Ensure all acceptance criteria are met and end-to-end integration points are covered for the completion of development and testing.
- Assist Developers and technical support staff in identifying and resolving defects.
- Escalate risks and issues on time.
- Support DevOps processes by maintaining regression scripts for Continuous Integration.
- Contribute to continuous improvement and proactively support knowledge sharing across the entire team.
- Measure how closely the product meets the quality goals set forth by the stakeholders, including risk as it applies to the quality of the product.
Prior experience with startups and working with agile, cross-functional teams is a plus. In-depth knowledge about DLT or Blockchain technology is not required, but candidates should generally be interested in the technologies poised to transform the way we live and be open to learning deeply about blockchain topics.
- 3+ years experience as a QA Analyst / Test Engineer working in an Agile team.
- Strong knowledge and applied expertise of quality practices.
- Experience on Distributed Networks testing will be prioritized.
- Experience with DevOps tools for Continuous Integration (CI) testing.
- Ability to clearly document performance test results.
- Ability to troubleshoot bottlenecks and apply performance tuning techniques.
- Working knowledge of Test Management Tools
- Knowledge of git, branching, continuous integration.
- Have done and like to do demonstrably hard things
- Good communication skills.
- Opinions on what technologies and standards we should use now and in the future, we always want to hear new ideas.
- Writing clean, standards-compliant, scalable, reusable, quality code.
- Interest on DLT/Blockchain Technologies.
- Knowledge of DLT/blockchain technology such as decentralization and cryptographic protocols.
- Experience of Network Security testing.
- Experience with Docker.
- Experience with state management, preferably RxJS
- Great interpersonal skills and a willingness to go above and beyond when collaborating with the rest of the team.
- Relevant International Software Testing Qualifications Board and technical certifications are beneficial.