Anywhere in UK
Jul 3rd 2018
Auth0, a global leader in Identity-as-a-Service (IDaaS), provides thousands of enterprise customers with a Universal Identity Platform for their web, mobile, IoT, and internal applications. Its extensible platform seamlessly authenticates and secures more than 1.5B logins per month, making it loved by developers and trusted by global enterprises. Auth0 has raised more than $110 million to date and continues its global growth at a rapid pace. We are consistently recognized as a great place to work based our outstanding leadership and dedication to company culture, and are looking for the best people to join our incredible team spread across more than 35 countries! We are seeking a smart, self-motivated, and strategic PR Manager to join our corporate communications department. This role will support the overall goal of raising Auth0's brand visibility and will focus primarily on managing PR/analyst activity in the UK region. Knowledge of the German market is a bonus. This can be a remote position, if located in the UK.
- Support overall Auth0 communications strategy by developing strategy for communication specific to UK and overall EMEA regions.
- Develop relationships with key media and analyst contacts on behalf of Auth0.
- Serve as day-to-day contact for the UK-based PR agency and internally manage all requests for editorial, speaking, analyst, and content opportunities.
- Act as a point person for selecting additional regional PR agencies in areas such as DACH.
- Utilize pitching skills to secure coverage across all forms of earned media including broadcast, print, and online, in national and local media outlets.
- Manage PR measurement and analytics program to track quarterly success metrics and determine the impact of communication efforts.
- Maintain a keen understanding of market-moving news and key industry trends to identify executive thought leadership opportunities.
- Write press releases, bylined articles, speaking abstracts, and product/trend pitches; and serve as editor for all content coming through PR agency. Research and submit relevant CFPs to promote the thought leadership of our executive team.
- Assist with event coordination and planning; attend industry events and interface with key media/analysts/influencers.
- At least 6-8 years experience, with agency experience preferred.
- Must have background and PR experience in technology industry (security, preferred)
- Proven track record in media and public relations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to effectively communicate across the organization
- Bachelor's Degree in PR, Communications, Journalism, or a related field preferred
- Global travel required
- Knowledge of the German media landscape, and the ability to speak German
Auth0 values diversity and inclusion and is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.