Production (DevOps) Engineer
Hazelcast via Stack Overflow
Aug 1st 2018
We are looking for new team members to work together on our cloud based applications.
- Keeping hazelcast cloud based production systems running smoothly 24/7/365.
- Work with rotation to respond to availability incidents and work with support engineers on customer incidents.
- Manage our infrastructure with Terraform and Kubernetes.
- Manage build/release of Dev, Test, Production environments
- Work closely with software developers to deploy and operate our systems
- Help automate and streamline our operations and software delivery processes
- Build and maintain tools for deployment, monitoring and operations
- 5 Years+ experience in Infrastructure and Operations domains.
- Experience working with Cloud - AWS, Google Cloud, OpenShift, Pivotal CF
- AWS product experience (ELB, EBS, RDS, S3, Route53, AMI users, etc)
- Experience with monitoring, distributed logging and metrics, setting up configuring and analysing to spot problems (Prometheus, Grafana, Filebeat, Logstash)
- Experience with Linux systems
- Experience with Kubernetes and Docker is a must
- Dependable and good team player
- Desire to learn and work with new technologies
- Love automation
- Fluent in English is a must
Nice to Have:
- Experience with build tools (Gradle, Maven) and build systems (Jenkins, Hudson)
- Experience with test automation frameworks
- Experience with GIT
- Experience with Terraform, Ansible, Chef
- Background/experience working with Distributed systems, NoSQL, Big Data