PPC Advertising Content Writer
The Urban Cowgirl via Working Nomads
Jul 26th 2018
Who We Are
The Urban Cowgirl provides competitive advertising strategies to the top 1% of Amazon Sellers. We create story-driven instructional courses to educate and empower Amazon Sellers to create successful Amazon Advertising campaigns. We are also a service business, partnering with our clients to scale their businesses and achieve their desired outcomes. We immerse ourselves in advanced advertising strategy.
Who You Are
You're confident in your ability to write instructional advertising content with a strong voice and style. You're a structured thinker and have experience writing step-by-step, detailed explanations of technical processes. In this position, you'll be responsible for creating study guides, presentation slides, video scripts, and website content.
You have PPC Advertising experience and an understanding of advanced search marketing strategies. You're interested in teaching others through engaging written content. You have the ability to work effectively as part of a team, take direction, and deliver assets on deadline in a fast-paced environment.
- Create digital written content that is bold, strategic, and on-brand
- Translate complex ideas into effective written content
- Research, author, and publish outstanding content under tight deadlines
- Create and manage content for social media channels
- Collaborate with the creative team remotely via Slack and email
- 2+ years experience writing and publishing digital advertising content
- Strong writing, editing, and proofreading skills
- Technical and instructional writing skills
- Advanced understanding of PPC Advertising
- Advanced understanding of creating and optimizing PPC advertising campaigns
- Experience creating multiple drafts and refining your work to achieve excellence
- Working knowledge of Adobe InDesign, or strong ability to learn software basics
- Experience collaborating with creative teams of 3 or more people
- Strong time management and organization skills
- Critical thinking skills to generate original and innovative ideas
- Skilled at identifying challenges and proactively creating solutions
- Digital storytelling and content creation experience a plus
Essential Software Experience:
- Adobe InDesign (1+ years)
- Google Drive (1+ years)
- Microsoft Word (5+ years)
- Powerpoint (5+ years)
- Keynote (5+ years)
The Urban Cowgirl values loyalty and hard work. We're committed to creating great work experiences for our team with opportunities for advancement.