Oracle Cloud Developer
Accenture India via Stack Overflow
Oct 5th 2018
We are looking for professionals (with 4 - 10 years of experience) who can fulfill the following criteria:
Role : Cloud Technical Architecture Delivery
Location : Delhi/ NCR
Role Description : Accountable for the technical aspects of solution delivery and implementation through to successful live operations. Ensures the realisation of the solution architecture, making sure it is operable & cost-effective. Implement scalable, high performance hosting solutions that meet the need of todays corporate and digital applications using both private and public cloud technologies. Deliver legacy infrastructure transformation and migration to drive next-generation business outcomes.
Must have Skills :
- Oracle Cloud
- 6 years of experience as cloud technical architect including: Deep knowledge in Public vs Private vs Hybrid Solution Development
- Working knowledge of Oracle Public Cloud IaaS/PaaS
- Working knowledge of Data Management on Cloud
- Cloud security solution development experience
- Network solution development experience
- Cloud migration methodologies and processes, including tools used
- Knowledge in DevOps and As-a-Service methodologies
Good to Have Skills : Oracle Database Operations, Delivery Leadership, Cloud Infrastructure
Job Requirements : Key Responsibilities :-
- Oracle Cloud Technical Architect IaaS/PaaS across multi domain and technologies tower including HA and DR topics
- Network and Security Act as subject matter expert to drive the transformation to the Oracle Cloud IaaS/PaaS
- Oracle Cloud architecture Public/Private/Hybrid Cloud based solutions - to support specific requirements and be a part of the end-to-end solution development team
- Understands how to integrate and design Oracle Public Cloud services IaaS/PaaS into the overall solution framework
If you, or a friend, match these requirements, please send in your resumes to Himani.email@example.com, marking “Oracle Cloud Stack Overflow” in the subject line.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.