Net@Work via Working Nomads
Sep 25th 2018
Come work for Net@Work ranked #29 among the world's 501 most strategic and innovative managed service providers (MSPs) and the top Sage partner in North America!
Net@Work is a full-service technology and business consulting firm specializing in the consulting, selection, and implementation of business-first technology. We understand systems and software and see the big picture of how it all needs to work together, today and into the future. From ERP, CRM, Employer Solutions, eCommerce and related business management solutions, to Cloud and IT Managed services, our experts work together to provide a 360º degree view of our clients business needs today while providing an IT roadmap for their future.
Net@Work is currently seeking an experienced NetSuite Functional consultant to lead Implementation efforts and existing client support. Consulting experience should include, but are not be limited to NetSuite Financials and Operations.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a working knowledge NetSuite's Cloud / SaaS based business software systems (ERP / CRM).
- Have experience in pre-sales, product implementation, training and providing client support within the NetSuite environment
- Have experience throughout the complete NetSuite software development life-cycle
- Project management experience in utilizing appropriate tools and resources to document processes, timelines, and responsibilities. Solid communication skills with good follow-up and follow-through on assigned tasks and responsibilities to timeline
- Provide friendly phone, on-line, and on-site consulting services for our clients using NetSuite software (ERP and CRM).
Skills & Experience
- Minimum of 2+ years of experience as an Implementation Consultant handling at least 3-5 NetSuite implementations. Specific experience should include but are not limited to, setup, configuration and, if applicable, customization of the NetSuite application.
- Understanding of operational processes and requirements in the ERP world, including but not limited to distribution and/ or manufacturing with a functional competency in accounting, shop floor, quote to cash, procure to play, operations, e-commerce or CRM functions highly desired
- Experience in utilizing defined and structured implementation processes and project management methodologies required
- Demonstrated analytical, problem-solving, organizational, interpersonal, communication skills and solid Microsoft Office skills required
- Demonstrated skills of leading clients and team members through successful implementations
- Experience providing client support in a telephone, on-line and on-site environment.
- Assess and develop innovative solutions to solve complex business workflows for clients in the NetSuite environment
- Design, develop and test enhancements in alignment with client's business process requirements
- Implement new feature rollouts and new functionality to scale client's business needs
- Update forms, add custom fields, create dashboards, and set up saved searches
- Assist and train clients on change control management and reporting structures.
- Develop client reports and/or saved searches
- Provide client training and configuration sessions
- Provide product support by researching and interpreting information in a way that clients are able to understand
- Document client interactions, requirements and concerns in CRM
- Demonstrate strong focus on quality outcomes and customer satisfaction
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to take direction, as well as work autonomously
- Attend internal Consulting meetings, participate in knowledge sharing, mentoring, and Q&A.
- Bachelor's degree is desired
- Travel required
- Communication Skills: Communicates well one-on-one, in small groups and public speaking. Keeps people informed. Writes clear, precise, well-organized documents using appropriate vocabulary, grammar and word usage.
- Analysis: Identifies significant problems and opportunities. Analyzes problems and people in depth. Determines root causes and offers appropriate solutions.
- Customer Focused: Monitors client satisfaction, establishes partner relationship with clients. Visible and accessible to clients.
- Pragmatism: Generates sensible, realistic and practical solutions to projects.
This position is a virtual position and requires travel to client locations in the US.
We are an AA/EOE employer.