.NET Engineer (WPF) - Houston, TX
MartianCraft via Stack Overflow
Jun 10th 2018
We are seeking an experienced .NET Engineer to join our collaborative team and create enterprise apps for Fortune 500 companies.
Are you passionate about designing and building advanced applications in .NET? You will work with small, multi-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features. Integrate the applications with outside data sources and APIs and unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability. Discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to improve development efficiency. You will also fix bugs, continually improve application performance, and collaborate with clients to establish sustainable practices for development.
- 5+ years of software development experience
- 3+ years of .NET development
- Minimum of one year experience with .NET WPF APIs
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs, such as DevExpress, Infragistics, Telerik
- Database development experience (SQL and/or NoSQL)
- Skilled with C#
- Working knowledge of the general landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
Preferred Skills & Experience
- Previous small team experience
- Software consulting or freelancing experience
- Knowledge of mobile development
- Houston-based strongly preferred
- Remote (but US-based ONLY) may be possible for the right candidate; travel to Texas may be required every 2-6 months as required by our client
- Full-time employment position
- Full medical, dental, vision insurance
- 401(k) with match
- Unlimited vacation
- Paid sick time
- We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourage underrepresented groups to apply.