.Net Developer For Avaya Genesis Voxtron
virtualQ via Remote OK
May 29th 2018
.Net Developer for Avaya, Genesis, or Voxtron
- Berlin or Stuttgart or Remote -
Looking for a #dreamjob, where you can apply your .Net knowledge and your experience with Call Centers? At virtualQ you will get the chance to work on an innovative and awarded product with top-notch technology and software management tools. We have a German-American background and like the concept of simplicity, design and flat hierarchy. You have the chance to work in an awesome team atmosphere with lots for individual liberties. Do you want to change the way in which people wait on hold in customer service telephone lines with us? Then you should take your chance and join us as a Net Developer.
IN A NUTSHELL – WHO WE ARE AND WHAT WE DO
virtualQ provides a novel cloud-solution that waits on hold during longer waiting times for callers of Customer Service Centers. Callers can spend their time productively until virtualQ alerts them to call back when it is their turn. Moreover, the smart voice assistant of virtualQ provides answers to frequently asked questions. Thereby, the virtualQ enterprise software creates an unique customer experience, which is currently turning the service industry upside down. On the company´s side the smart virtualQ algorithms enable customer service centers to manage their incoming calls automatically and more efficiently. Well-known companies like Lufthansa Albatros, the German insurances HanseMerkur and Gothar and the Austrian railway provider Österreichische Bundesbahn are already working with our software successfully. Several national and international institutions awarded the innovative cloud-products of virtualQ and the company is backed by an institutional investment fund.
WITH THESE ACTIVITIES YOU WILL HAVE A GREAT IMPACT ON OUR BUSINESS
- Develop software for large Call Center and ACD systems
- Work closely with large Enterprise Companies
- Develop our SDK to access our REST API https://api.virtualq.io/api/docs#/standard
- Connect the C# SDK of virtualQ® to a Genesis, Voxtron and Avaya Call Centers
- Work closely with our CTO and shape our product
- Bring in your own ideas, tools, and creativity!
WITH THESE SKILLS YOU WILL BE OUR PERFECT CANDIDATE
- Experience with Avaya, Genesis or Voxtron
- C#/.NET / SDK Development / REST API – you know how to code
- College degree OR at least 4 years of work experience
- You know how to communicate in an effective manner
- You speak German OR English fluently (native or 2nd language)
- You love working in an international environment
- You do not take things for granted, instead you question the status quo
WE HAVE GOT A LOT TO OFFER
- A fair salary – we might be a startup, but we pay like a company
- Results Only Work Environment – we do not care when and where you work, we care about your work results. Therefore, we do not count working hours or holidays. Home Office Days are part of our company culture
- Plenty of freedom and opportunities to grow in a young company, which is currently turning the Service Center market upside down
- Workshops? Seminars? BarCamps? Tell us what you need to develop your skills and we will make it happen
- An awesome, international, open minded team
YOUR DREAMJOB MIGHT BE JUST A CLICK AWAY. SO APPLY NOW!
Your contact person: Anika
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
looking für something else? Check our jobs list
Head of Marketing & HR