Mobile Developer iOS (f/m)
orderbird AG via Stack Overflow
Jul 1st 2018
We are looking for an Expert Swift/Objective-C Developer (f/m) who will help us build scalable, sustainable and testable software that will revolutionize the catering industry. If you are a person that likes to work on a cross-functional team, are interested in automating processes and influencing our way of working then we look forward to receiving your application!
We offer you
- Cross-functional team composed of UI/UX designers, developers and QA, which allows to share knowledge and responsibility of the features.
- Space to explore your creativity, many opportunities and responsibilities in a clear, stable and reliable framework.
- Flexible Working hours, home office opportunities (its necesarry to live or willing to move to Berlin)
- Personal Development opportunities
- Modern equipment for your daily work.
- Drinks for free and a chef who cooks freshly for us every day
- Beautiful and modern office, centrally and easily accessible by public transport
- Regular get together events or company events like our Company Breakfast every Wednesday: The breakfast serves as an ideal platform to introduce new employees, to provide department updates and to present news about our company.
- We hate to repeat ourselves, therefore we have a strong culture of automating processes and creating our own tools to be more efficient.
- Flat hierarchies, fast decision-making as well as a committed, friendly team – we know everyone says that, but its true!
- Build the best software for gastronomers
- Taking the concept into code, tests and release it to the customers.
- Write sustainable and testable code that you are proud of.
- Share your knowledge and learn from your colleagues.
- Find the opportunity to develop your skills and strengths.
- Advanced knowledge of Swift/Objective-C, interoperability in the iOS ecosystem
- Experience with major OOP, iOS software patterns like MVC, MVVM, Viper and SOLID principles
- Experience with Core Data, Auto-Layout, KVC/KVO, Xcode debugging instruments
- Experience with clean code practices, writing unit tests, pair programming, Scrum, etc.
- Deep familiarity with blocks/ closures and dispatch queues and all things threading related
- Deep understanding of memory management in iOS
- Experience in enterprise application and maintaining legacy codebase with new features written in Swift
- Be open and willing to learn from mistakes
- English language is a must
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact Irene or Yvette! tel: +49 (0)30 208983061 or by email: email@example.com