Mid-Level Full Stack .NET Developer
Hyrell via Stack Overflow
Aug 3rd 2018
Why you want to work with us We are creating the next generation of our enterprise HR SaaS platform using a true microservices approach. We are a DevOps-minded scrum team with ownership of, and input to, the full life cycle and stack – including planning, design, development, testing, automation, deployment, monitoring, and support so we wear lots of hats. We empower our technical team giving them the tools they need to succeed like Pluralsight subscriptions and top of the line machines, monitors, and peripherals to do their job. We offer opportunities to learn cutting edge technologies like .NET Core and container orchestration while we build this system based on API's and messaging techniques. We achieve success by standing on our four pillars which undergrid everything we do: embracing an agile culture and mindset; automate everything through Continuous Delivery; using modern development practices, technologies, tools, and architecture; building cloud first.
Why we want to work with you You are smart and get things done. You embrace agile and continually strive to master the craft of software. You stay abreast of the latest frameworks/technologies. You know how to find the simplest solution to a complex challenge. You believe it's better to be productive than right. You want to help achieve the above goals using the below technologies and techniques. You enjoy the benefits of work from home and preferably reside near the East Coast.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science with 4-7 years experience in full stack development
- Scrum veteran.
- Mastery of OO design patterns and SOLID principles.
- Have worked extensively on at least one substantial cloud-based SaaS product or platform.
- Must have experience in all of our Key Technologies and working knowledge in most of our Core Concepts.
- ASP.NET Core
- Angular 5+
- Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
- Test Driven Development
- Microservice archictectures and orchestration using REST/messaging patterns
- Domain Driven Design
- Cloud PaaS/IaaS (Azure preferred)
- Single Page Applications
- Docker containers orchestrated using Kubernetes
- 100% Work from home
- Cutting edge tech
- Great equipment (beefy laptop, 27" 4k monitor, quality peripherals)
- Agile environment
- Professional development (pluralsight)
- Competitive compensation
- Medical, dental, and vision
- Attractive PTO policy