Mid-level Front-end Developer
The Hero Company via Stack Overflow
Oct 12th 2018
The Hero Company is looking for a Mid-level Front-end Developer, and if you're the right fit for our culture, this may well be the best job you've ever had.
* Your Responsibilities:
- Technical problem solving.
- Plan, Develop, and Unit test.
- Work with marketing & copy teams to develop and deliver by established deadlines.
- Effectively communicating across departments.
- Adhering to best practices & production standards when developing.
- Produce documentation and specifications.
** Skills & Requirements:
- GIT (GITHub or GITLab)
- Jasmine (Not Required)
- BEM (Block Element Modifier)
- Gulp (Not Required)
- ReactJS (Not Required)
Services (Not Required)
- AWS (S3, Route53, Cloudfront, and EC2)
- Google Optimize (Not Required)
- Voluum, Funnel Flux (Not Required)
- Cake (Not Required)
- LimeLightCRM (Not Required)
*** The Ideal Candidate Is Also:
- Relentlessly self-motivated, and extremely driven to succeed. You'll take direction, but don't need motivation, to be accountable for your results.
- Detail-Oriented: you pay attention to how words are spelled, you notice when numbers “don't add up,” and you're the first to catch mistakes.
- Organized and “On Top of It”: you know your area of competence so well that you don't need to go looking for the answers when someone asks you a question
- Obsessively Growth Oriented: you look for ways to improve yourself, and the work you do
Salary, Benefits, and Perks:
- Competitive base pay, based on skills and experience, and the opportunity to grow it quickly.
- Full Health and Dental Benefits
- Work from wherever, as long as you perform and are on time for our online meetings and conference calls
- Unlimited Vacation + Major Holidays Off
Please send the following:
- your resume/CV
- a 6-8 paragraph introduction. Please send this in the body of the email, and not as a separate attachment.
In this introduction, please tell us about your current experience related to this position, and why you would be a good fit for our company culture.
We can't wait for the right candidate to join us, and we're looking forward to hearing from you!