InVision via Jobspresso
Aug 29th 2018
InVision is the Digital Product Design platform used to make the world's best customer experiences. We provide design tools and educational resources for teams to navigate every stage of the product design process, from ideation to development.
Today, more than 4 million people use InVision to create a repeatable and streamlined design workflow; rapidly design and prototype products before writing code, and collaborate across their entire organization. That includes more than 80 percent of the Fortune 100, and organizations like Airbnb, Amazon, HBO, Netflix, Slack, Starbucks and Uber, who are now able to design better products, faster.
InVision is a fully distributed company with employees in 25 countries around the world. The company has raised more than $235 million in funding from leading investors including Accel, ICONIQ, FirstMark, Tiger Global, Battery Ventures, and Spark Capital. Visit us at InVisionApp.com and InVisionApp.com/blog.
We are looking for a wide-shouldered, extremely smart & motivated marketing manager to join the Muzliproduct team and plan, direct and coordinate operations.
You will be responsible for improving the performance, productivity, and efficiency of the team through the implementation of effective project management methods and strategies.
You will also be responsible for creating strategic partnerships, nurturing social channels, and driving content creation.
- 4+ years project management or product marketing experience, in a digital product environment
- Strong domain knowledge of the digital product design and/or development space
- Experience building or directly contributing to the development of products
- Experience in building partnerships between brands
- Superb communication skills, both verbal and written
- Experience with product launches
- Good grasp of social networks
- Ability to anticipate and creatively solve problems before they strike
- Experience working with product managers, designers, developers to identify new needs and ways for process improvements
- Excellent people skills and the ability to work cross functionally
- Experience working with external contractors, studios or agencies a plus
- Effectively organize; work breakdown structures, project schedules and our task management system in a way that is easily understood by the team and project stakeholders
- Be an advocate for following our request and production processes across the team
- Manage the strategy and creation of content
- Manage copywriting and video projects from task initiation though production completion
- Communicate needs, next steps, and status to the team and stakeholders
- Run project kickoffs, regular check-ins, and review meetings with production team and stakeholders
- Serve as primary point of contact for customer issues, feedback, communication, customer service and community reach.
- Perform quality controls and monitor product KPI's
- Understand the customer in ways that can inform product decisions, shape marketing programs, and drive overall adoption
- Manage budgets related to contractors and licenses
- Work cross functionally with product, developers, PR, and creative teams to drive new initiatives and product inception & launches
What does it take to succeed?
- Extremely organized
- Self-driven / proactive, always strive to be two steps ahead of the rest of the team to identify a risk before it becomes a problem
- Quick thinker—the right candidate will always look to find an appropriate solution when the need arises, also during quick turnarounds
- Empathy and ability to put self in others' roles to understand what they need to succeed
- Effective communicator in writing, speaking, and messaging, such that they can write down the next steps in a way that anyone can find and understand
BENEFITS & PERKS
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. In the United States we have team members throughout 40+ states including New York, San Francisco, Austin, Portland, and Boston. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose. The benefits we offer in the United States include bold health plans and a 401k plan.
Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country. Please ask our recruiting team about the benefits and perks package available in your country.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.