Marketing Manager – $8300/month – Remote Work
Crossover via Jobspresso
USA or Europe
Nov 2nd 2018
We're running an Online Hiring Event this Saturday to hire Marketing Managers ($100k/yr).
Online Hiring Events are live forums designed to enable you to understand the role and requirements through an interactive Q&A session followed by a self-directed testing process. The testing takes between 3-5 hours to complete. It's worth taking the time to finish all the tests because we evaluate every single complete application to find the top talent.
This event will include all testing required to apply for the role. Upon grading the tests, and if you advance, we will set up an interview with the hiring manager.
In our enterprise software space, our Marketing Manager will serve as a critical member of the marketing team and be able to implement detailed marketing plans according to the company objectives. You should be efficient in SEO and PPC campaigns and have substantial experience in Online and Digital marketing methods. A focus will be to improve Demand generation and work closely with sales to get the best leads for closing new business. You will be expected to be a collaborative team player and add value to the marketing organization.
- 5+ years of experience as a Marketing Manager or other senior marketing role, with a focus on the digital lead generation with the minimum responsibility of 2M USD in budget
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Proven success and experience in running successful Outbound and Inbound campaigns across multiple platforms including Google Adwords, paid social media, and SEO campaigns
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g. Google analytics, NetInsight or WebTrends)
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Ability to work independently, whilst being able to collaborate with team members located all around the world
- Strong organizational skills & highly coachable
- A passion for working in a fast-moving high-growth environment
- Excellent English, written and oral communication, and presentation skills
Join our community of remote professionals!