TaxJar via We Work Remotely
Nov 5th 2018
Headquarters: Remote, USA
- We do the right thing for our customers.
- We're a team, built on trust.
- We're proud to be remote.
- We're in control of our own destiny.
- Manage and drive full-lifecycle recruitment process by working cross-functionally with all hiring teams to define appropriate roles, manage logistics and screen candidates.
- Recruit for all departments within TaxJar. This includes our technical development team, marketing, customer service, and our tax filing team.
- Partner with leadership and all of our hiring managers to understand the business needs and develop our ideal candidate profiles.
- Deeply understand and identify with our company culture and source candidates who share TaxJar's values and work ethic.
- Work side-by side our Head of Employee Experience to ensure all candidates and new hires have the best experience possible (we want those, even who aren't offered a position to have a positive experience interacting with TaxJar).
- You'll seamlessly transition successful candidates into the Employee Experience onboarding process and into the candidates designated role.
- Determine appropriate recruiting sources for advertising and posting positions.
- Develop a proactive outreach and sourcing program to identify and attract talent for key roles.
- Define our recruitment process and efforts for the long-term success of the team and build the recruiting team out as the business grows.
- At least 2+ years experience as a recruiter, experienced in hiring for both technical and non-technical roles
- You're a people person and have incredibly strong interpersonal skills
- Technical expertise with an ability to understand and explain job requirements for technical roles
- A STRONG passion for remote work and the ability to see that in others
- Experience in sourcing for passive candidates through multiple channels
- You excel in cross-team communication
- You're curious and always look for new and inventive ways to source candidates
- Experience using metrics and analytics to influence recruiting process
- Experience proactively managing activity in an ATS (we currently use Workable)
- Exceptional time management, resource management and planning skills
- Only want to work remotely
- Are a PRO at communicating and collaboration
- Highly value working with people you like and respect
- Are accountable
- Are confident in your skills and a solid team player (We're peers here, no egos please) but also comfortable working asynchronously
- Hungry to play an impactful role and not afraid to fail
- Excellent health, vision and dental benefits
- Flexible vacation policy (we'll actually pay you $500 a year to take time off!)
- $1,000 in professional development credit
- Home office stipend
- Equity in a profitable company
- 2x year all-company in person retreats (fully paid for by us of course)
- Brand new Macbook computer
- Mandatory Birthday holiday!
- 12 week paid maternity/ 6 week paid paternity leave
- Monthly perks reimbursement for things like Netflix, Amazon Prime, your gym membership, home internet and more.
To apply: Apply here: https://taxjar.workable.com/jobs/861913/candidates/new. Please treat this as your first interview. We receive lots of resumes, so here's your chance to stand out from the crowd.