Lead .NET Developer - Product Development (Remote/DFW)
OutMatch via Stack Overflow
Feb 28th 2019
OutMatch is transforming the world of work by helping great companies like Disney, Panera Bread, American Airlines and HCA hire, retain, and develop great talent.
Our software delivers actionable workforce analytics that predict employee success on the job and measure fit with a company's unique CultureDNA™, so companies hire the right people—the absolute best match—and develop them into premier employees who drive improved customer satisfaction and increased revenue.
What you'll do:
As the Lead .NET Developer of a product development team you will...
- Lead a team of developers through the design, development, enhancement and support of service-oriented web based and Mobile web based SaaS applications using Microsoft technologies, ASP.NET MVC/WebApi, JS libraries and MS SQL Server Databases.
- Lead a remote agileteam in software engineering best practices for the full software development life cycle, including adhering to coding standards, setting up and maintaining builds for continuous integration; designing and coding enterprise framework components; and performing code reviews in a fast-paced agile environment.
- Engage with the entire IT organization in the continuous improvement of the full SDLC, SDLC tools and processes.
- Solve complex technical problems and design solutions while following best practice guidelines
- Assist in driving the team through grooming and generating quality user stories that form the basis for design and development.
- Assist with configuration of solutions to meet unique customer requirements.
What you'll need:
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant discipline.
- Ability to think abstractly & conceptually
- 8+ years of strong experience with designing and developing multi-tier applications using Microsoft .NET technologies.
- 2+ years as a Development Team Leader, mentoring and guiding team members.
- OOP / Object / Component oriented design and programming.
- Service-oriented design and implementation (SOAP/REST)
- MVC and MVVM front-end design and development with frameworks such as Kendo UI, knockout.js, Angular JS or similar
- Experience with creation and publishing of NuGet packages a plus
- Experience with DevOps concepts and continuous integration tools including setting up builds and deployments to web servers. Experience with MSBuild and nAnt a plus
- Solid understanding of Database design, implementation and interaction from code, preferably SQL Server experience.
- Fluent Entity Framework experience a plus.
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Experience working withremote/off-shore team membersa plus.
What you'll get:
- A solid, experienced management team
- A comprehensive training program that enables you to be successful, fast
- A world-class product with an elegant user interface that empowers our clients to positively impact their business results
- A competitive salary
- A clear path for career growth in our industry leading organization
- A new, state-of-the-art office with free parking
- Discretionary time off. When you need it, you take it
- Casual dress – everyday
- 100% company paid (individual) premiums for medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Employee Stock Option Program
- Staff lounge with craft beer
- Fitness Center
U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
Apply today to join a dynamic, fun, and award winning team dedicated to transforming the world of work!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.