Lead .NET Developer - Product Development - Remote
OutMatch via Stack Overflow
Oct 22nd 2018
At OutMatch culture is not something we “create”, it's something that we attract by finding people that want the same things in life. It's the character of each individual that defines us. It's our values and motivations that bind us. It's something that each member of our team has the privilegeand the responsibility to help define and nurture. Collaboration is the foundation of our company, and we're looking for smart individuals who are self-motivated and passionate to join us. When you work with us you will join a fast-paced team that has maintained a highly effective startup culture. We value passion, delivery of high quality software and the drive to continuously learn and improve.
At OutMatch you will participate in design, development, testing, debugging and configuration of web based and Mobile friendly software products/applications. You will have the opportunity to be part of the development team which is chartered with designing and building our next generation talent assessment system. Additionally, you will provide leadership and guidance to your team through coaching and mentorship towards successful project delivery, by maintaining high standards of code quality, following best practices and leading by example. As the .NET Developer of Product Development you will...
- Lead a team of developers through the design, development, enhancement and support of service-oriented web based and Mobile web based SaaS applications using Microsoft technologies, ASP.NET MVC/WebApi, JS libraries and MS SQL Server Databases
- Lead a remote agileteam in software engineering best practices for the full software development life cycle, including adhering to coding standards, setting up and maintaining builds for continuous integration; designing and coding enterprise framework components; and performing code reviews in a fast-paced agile environment.
- Engage with the entire IT organization in the continuous improvement of the full SDLC, SDLC tools and processes.
- Solve complex technical problems and design solutions while following best practice guidelines
- Assist in driving the team through grooming and generating quality user stories that form the basis for design and development
- Assist with configuration of solutions to meet unique customer requirements.
Our ideal Tech Lead will have..
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant discipline.
- Ability to think abstractly & conceptually
- 8+ years of strong experience with designing and developing multi-tier applications using Microsoft .NET technologies.
- 2+ years as a Development Team Leader, mentoring and guiding team members.
- OOP / Object / Component oriented design and programming.
- Service-oriented design and implementation (SOAP/REST)
- MVC and MVVM front-end design and development with frameworks such as Kendo UI, knockout.js, Angular JS or similar
- Experience with creation and publishing of NuGet packages a plus
- Experience with devOps concepts and continuous integration tools including setting up builds and deployments to web servers. Experience with MSBuild and nAnt a plus
- Solid understanding of Database design, implementation and interaction from code, preferably SQL Server experience.
- Fluent Entity Framework experience a plus.
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Experience working withremote/off-shore team membersa plus.
U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time. You are going to love our benefits! Our salaries are competitive and grow to match your development and contribution.
We have annual bonuses!
We offer a 401(K) retirement plan with company match!
We cover all benefits costs for our employees (medical, dental, vision, life and disability) Additional dependent coverage can be purchased.
We have a very generous vacation policy! All new employees receive OutMatch stock options, and have plenty of opportunities to earn more!
Additionally, while working as part of a broad team of IT professionals you will have the opportunity for self-improvement and skill growth through collaboration, mentoring, and training.