Jan 25th 2019
Headquarters: Calgary, Canada
Falkbuilt is a technology driven start-up venture founded by Mogens Smed and Barrie Loberg. With digital intelligence we will revolutionize the construction industry. Our work leverages the video game experience while making it real with data to build the physical replica of the virtual.
Based in Calgary, Canada (MST), we are putting together a top-shelf team of developers to build a state-of-the-art visualization and design platform. It will be a small, tight, clean-coding group of professionals working remotely from the comfort of their home offices.
We need a talented Lead Cloud Developer/Architect to design and build a scalable and distributed framework for serving multiple front-ends and multiple product modules.
- Degree in computer science or similar.
- Experience in large data modeling and parallelization.
- Extensive understanding of competing distributed technologies.
- Willingness to help choose your own tools - we are starting from scratch and your input is required.
- Background in designing server-side architecture for scale and performance.
- Experience in designing and building RESTFUL services.
Why work for Falkbuilt?
- Our founders have a record of successful start-ups generating more than one billion in value.
- Opportunity for participation in equity.
- Work remotely from the comfort of your own home. No commute.
- We provide you with the tools you need to succeed.
- Take pride in building something real from the ground up.
- You will participate in creating meaningful change in one of the world's biggest industries.
To apply: email@example.com