Kickass Python Machine Learning Engineer
Seez via Stack Overflow
Jul 27th 2018
Be a part of a growing startup and join us in changing how people buy cars
Seez is looking for a kickass ML engineer with in-depth knowledge in building machine learning end-to-end projects; researching the problem, feature selection, model building, correctly evaluating the model to building a scalable service and deploying it. Our current ML stack is mostly based around the python data stack so we preferbly want someone with experience in this domain.
You will be a part of a distributed team in the middle east and europe, with possibility to work anywhere in the world, though we would love to have you at one of our offices. Your role will be to help make a great product that many people will use and love. You will have freedom, you will be challenged, you will not be shut down due to bureacracy, your voice will be heard. We are looking to hire - no freelancers or consultants. We value communication very highly and you will be expected to participate and join discussions in product development as well as company direction, lastly, you are not a code monkey. We have a very free and openminded culture and are preferably looking for someone with the same mentality.
We use slack extensively and employ very little hierarchy, you are free to speak your mind, come up with ideas and be a part of our community. Even though Seez is a startup and in the real world, funds are limited, we value our employees highly and acknowledge that a great developer should be paid a competitive salary.
Our ideal candiate has the following characteristics
- An analytical mind with product-first mentality
- A minimum of 3 years of experience as a machine learning engineer, building machine learning products.
- Extensive machine learning knowledge (regression, classification and recommenders mostly)
- Your education is less important than your ability to challenge yourself and write code (We'd rather see a beautiful GitHub profile than a fancy degree).
- You care greatly about code quality.
- You take pride in what you do, but welcome critique
- Prior experience in working with Scrum and, or Agile methodologies.
- Good communication skills and willingness to work in a team.
- Complete proficiency in reading, writing and speaking english
- A lot of good ideas and constantly following the latest trends in your field
Technology and tools in order of importance:
We value growing our team and there will be plenty of oppurtunities for you to jump into our other projects and get familar with our other projects.