Junior Developer - Ruby on Rails
KirkpatrickPrice via We Work Remotely
Aug 1st 2018
Headquarters: Tampa, FL
Do you enjoy developing solutions that forge a new path? KirkpatrickPrice is seeking a developer who has as much passion about Information Security as we do. We are a $12M company on a mission to reach $30M in the next 4 years by making information security audits more accessible to businesses worldwide. As a member of our small development team, you will directly influence our proprietary client-facing technology that enables secure, remote assessment of client information security practices. This is an excellent opportunity for someone just starting out—we're talking to you recent graduates! We provide training from SANS on Web Application Security.
Desired Applicant Characteristics
· KirkpatrickPrice seeks individuals with extreme levels of integrity. The top 1% of wealth holders in America rate integrity as the #1 factor that explains economic success.
· Our developers must have a passion for creating innovative solutions that will teach and guide users toward compliance success.
· KirkpatrickPrice seeks those with the skill to create clean, well-thought out and reliable code.
· Developers must always apply secure coding best practices.
· Developers must demonstrate a willingness to learn about vulnerability management and penetration testing standards.
· Familiarity with Ruby on Rails.
· Understanding of HTML and CSS.
· Understanding of database systems (we use Postgres).
To apply: Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org