Join us in our Sustainable Energy Revolution-Medior/ Senior full-stack developer
The Sustainables BV via Stack Overflow
Jul 26th 2018
At The Sustainables we know everything about sustainable energy solutions related to houses, 3D modeling, advising on renewable energy measures and the installation process.
Our customers include utility companies, producers of renewable products (like solar panels) and bigger installer companies.
With your team you will enable consumers to make their house more sustainable. Projects you will be working on are usually a cooperation between a partner that wants to advise its customers using our knowledge and core products.
As the solutions we provide are generally complex and customized, the team is in close contact with our partners and has a major role in finding suitable solutions for the aim of our customers. Being involved in the complete lifecycle of the products. You build it, you run it.
Some examples of our recent projects:
https://homeqgo.nl “White label” sustainability advice and shop
https://www.engie-bespaaradvies.nl/ sustainability advice for ENGIE (utility)
https://offerte.welkombijnefit.nl/hr-ketel/uw_gegevens product advice for boilers and heatpumps
What we offer
- Influence in and responsibility for the projects
- High pace, short development cycles
- Flexibility in the use of tooling and techniques
- Simple and stable development process
- Opportunity to work on different kind of projects to polish your skills
- Flexible working hours, or partially working from home
- An informal environment and motivated colleagues
- Friday kickboxing
Skills & requirements
- Strong software engineering and architecting skills, and a desire to keep learning
- Experience with shipping high-quality products (including design, development, release and monitoring phases)
- Experience with the .NET stack - we use .NET 4.7 and .NET Core, ASP.NET MVC and ASP.NET Core as our web frameworks, EF and EF Core
- Frontend - we're actively looking to modernize our stack so we will value any recent frontend experience (React/Vue/Angular). For now, we use Bootstrap, knockout.js (+ WebGL, SVG, d3.js, three.js)
- Experience with databases - we use SQL Server (and sometimes MongoDB and Redis)
- Nice to have: Azure experience (or a desire to gain it) since we use it extensively
- Experience working in an Agile Scrum environment