JIRA Requirements Coordinator and Manager (m/f)
HERE North America LLC via Stack Overflow
Jul 30th 2018
Ever checked in somewhere on social media? Ever tracked your online orders?" You might be using HERE Technologies every single day without even realizing it. You can find us everywhere: in vehicles, smartphones, drones or third-party apps. We believe that with the right people, we will continue to be a game-changer in the technology industry and improve the daily lives of people around the world.
Find out more by clicking the video:
We are looking for an energetic and creative Jira Administrator to expand our Automotive Bid Preparation team.
As a key member of the Bid Preparation team, you will support the technical coordination, creation & submission of our Automotive solution offerings towards our OEM customer by taking care of the E2E Requirements Management. For this purpose, you will use existing industry standards as well as HERE internal tools to enable HERE to answer on customer requirements with internally used tools and processes.
You will become the main expert on operational challenges of requirement management. You will create solutions for new challenges ad-hoc leveraging existing tools and your knowledge
- Requirement Document Support:
- Convert received RFQ documents in HERE internal document format (JIRA and/or MS Excel) for further processing within RFQ answering team
- Importing documents in JIRA for tracking purpose
- First pass of clustering RFQ documents to point RFQ line-items to specific HERE internal teams
- Requirement Management and RFQ Analysis:
- Support the product teams in tracking the status of the current implementation of features
- Compare RFQ requirements to committed / dropped features and provide overview of RFQ feature compliance
- Project Reporting
- Creating customer project reports
- Develop automated reporting and processes in JIRA and DOORs to decrease workload for Product Owners and the Program
- Requirements management experience preferably in an automotive sector
- Experience with Python Script Language, VBA, Excel, Eclipse IDE or similar scripting languages.
- Experience with IBM rational Doors or similar requirements management tools.
- Experience with Atlassian JIRA preferably using JIRA REST API or programming expertise to manipulate database entries and fill databases based on a variety of sources as well as working with reporting tools.
- Capability of creating solutions under pressure and within short time
- Work independent and autonomously keeping tough deadlines in mind
- Bachelors or higher degree in Computer Science preferred.
What we offer:
- This role will give you an opportunity to work with multiple stakeholders within the HERE cross functional teams and continuously improving the re-usability, quality and turnaround time of our bids.
- Public Transport Subsidy
- Free German classes