Xapo via Stack Overflow
Aug 30th 2018
- Serve as the JIRA focal point to ensure the adoption of development and workflow processes.
- Maintain responsibility for administration, maintenance, upgrades, and enhancements to Atlassian products.
- Administer JIRA's core and software, and formulate technical solutions using JIRA, Portfolio and associated JIRA plugins. Create and maintain templates, team boards, dashboards, custom fields, workflows, schemes, etc.
- Work with cross-functional teams to design and implement solutions consistent with industry best practices. Train business users on JIRA and Confluence features and functions.
- Demonstrated collaboration skills, including the ability to communicate between technical and non-technical contributors, as well as between development teams and senior leadership.
- A minimum of 3 years of hands-on experience working with the Atlassian products and IT project/program management.
- Experience with JIRA and JIRA Portfolio administration (workflow management, user management, data management and clean up plan management).
- Familiarity with professional software engineering practices using such tools and methodologies as Agile Software Development, Continuous Integration, Source Code Management (git).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Jira experience is a must since it will be the primary responsibility but based on the background and experience of the candidate he/she will perform other tasks as well.