Schedugram via We Work Remotely
Jul 7th 2018
Headquarters: Melbourne, Australia
Schedugram helps our customers schedule and manage their content on Instagram. We work with customers from small businesses through to global brands, and everything inbetween.
We have a fully remote team distributed around the world. We work hard to keep our customers around the globe happy, and we're proud of our success over the last 4.5 years.
The core mission of our engineers is to build a product that our customers will love. You will work hard to create new features, refactor code, and build new services entirely in collaboration with your engineering colleagues and our product team. You will bring your past experience to help us iterate rapidly and build for the future.
We'll know you are successful when you:
- Become the 'engineering owner' of both some existing feature areas and new ones
- Actively collaborate with your engineering colleagues and the product team
- Put yourself in the shoes of the customer and try to understand what they need
- Deploy bug-free code to production that is easily maintainable
- Improve code quality as you work
- Work on short release cycles to iteratively test and refine our platform
We use a fairly plain MEAN stack: NodeJS/Express, MongoDb, and Angular (1) (plus a bit of React). We also use Redis and ElasticSearch. Our servers are all in AWS, and we make use of tech like Elastic Beanstalk to make DevOps easy.
Your Experience & Skills
You're a fit for this role if you:
- Have 3+ years of experience working with NodeJS and a MEAN stack (required)
- Have shipped product (that is, something people paid for!) in a B2B SaaS environment in the past (required)
- Have worked full time remotely in the past (preferred)
- Love working in a small team
- Understand when you need to build a quick and basic MVP ('hack it') and when to build a 'kitchen sink'
- Want to hit the ground running and get stright into the 'thick of it'
- Can collaborate across timezones and have flexible availability to work with a global team
- Love deploying well-tested and effective code to production
- Like to work on a mix of new projects and improvements to existing features
Some understanding or experience in social media management and/or social networks (from a business users' perspective) is a plus, but definitely not required.
Salary and remuneration
As a guide, we're looking at a salary of US$65-75k for this role, with some flexibility for the right candidate if appropriate.
To apply: Visit our jobs portal to apply: http://jobs.enlist.io/schedugram/jobs/3228bffe-698f-4e74-953c-e4225566376d