Raising the Floor - US via We Work Remotely
Jul 24th 2018
Headquarters: Washington, DC
- Experience in an open source and global development environments.
- Experience with Git and Github.
- Clear communicator (written and verbal)
- Ability to focus on deadlines and deliverables
- Experience using JIRA and Agile development methodology.
- Highly motivated and self-directed.
- Experience in Software Reliability is a plus.
To apply: To be considered for this position, 1. Email current resume or CV to firstname.lastname@example.org AND 2. Include in your email a brief description of how your skills and experience match the requirements listed in this job posting (i.e., a cover letter). Type of position: 12 month contract. Raising the Floor - US Inc, an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer, complies with all applicable US federal and state laws and regulations regarding nondiscrimination and affirmative action; all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment. Raising the Floor - US is committed to a policy of equal opportunity for all persons and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, age, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, creed, marital status, political affiliation, personal appearance, or on the basis of rights secured by the First Amendment, in all aspects of employment.