Thinkful Inc. via Stack Overflow
Aug 9th 2018
- Meet one-on-one with your student(s) in hour-long sessions, held twice per week.
- Motivate and foster best practices with your student(s) as they work to build project management skills, a strong portfolio, and the confidence to network and interview for jobs.
- As necessary, work with Program Managers to provide detailed feedback on student success, including struggles or technical mastery issues.
- Minimum of 2 years professional experience as a Software Engineer or Developer, or demonstrated expertise in using front-end technologies at an industry level
- Professional experience using either Node.JS or React.JS (and/or Angular)
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- High level of empathy and people management skills
- Must have a reliable, high-speed Internet connection
Terms of Employment
- This is a part-time, contract role; length of contract depends on performance and mutual interest
- Remote position, with the option to work evenings and weekends when Thinkful students are active.
- 3 hours per week minimum