RoosterMoney via Remote OK
Jun 1st 2018
RoosterMoney is a pocket money & allowance tracking app that helps parents teach their kids the value of money in a digital age. Simple, progressive and gameful, we bring to life all the sound traditional financial principles we were brought up with (or wish we were!) and make managing money smart, fun & relevant for the modern world.
We believe the world would be a better place if we all talked about money a little earlier on in life. Research shows that our money habits are formed by the age of seven. Thats a pretty amazing opportunity to help give kids a head-start in building habits that will stick with them for life.
We're well-funded with significant traction; hundreds of thousands of families have downloaded the RoosterMoney app since our launch in January 2016 and we have over 51 currencies being used by children around the world. RoosterMoney has been featured in The Times, Telegraph, Guardian, Wall Street Journal, New Zealand Herald to name a few. Weve been on CNBC and are considered experts in our field.
We are now expanding across a number of markets and looking for a talented and motivated senior software developer to join our team to help us raise our game and achieve even more amazing things. We have a generous share option scheme as we believe that everyone within the company should share in the success they help build.
We're looking for a software developer who has held mid-senior positions on front-end engineering teams, who will operate with a high level of autonomy, ensuring impeccable reliability. You care deeply about building applications with well thought out architecture.
You will be developing our core RoosterMoney app and working across the platform as a whole within our small but growing product team (currently 8), building an application that is used by families around the world. You have a passion for UX and UI, best practice development and building a product that delights users on a daily basis, taking pride in shipping quality code that is easy to test, maintain and build on. Aside from developing front-end applications, we expect you will also become involved with ops and back-end work with our Node APIs where required.
We are a small team so its important that the successful candidate isnt just technically highly competent but is a good cultural fit.
Apply if you want to:
- Work closely with a small group of determined, like-minded people to reshape the way families talk and engage with money around the world.
- Play a critical role in the design and development of our app.
- Ship and take ownership of impactful new features and functionality.
- Develop robust deployment and testing processes
- Share your knowledge and passion with the rest of the team in making the app best in class.
In addition to a competitive salary:
- Work with a fun, passionate team building something awesome.
- 25 days holiday
- Pension Scheme
- Employee Option Scheme so you can benefit for all the input you put into the company.
- We run a Remote working structure as a team (we have team members in London, Bristol, Stoke and Barcelona) and will consider remote working for this role so long as you can spend up to 20% of your time in our London Bridge Hub office.
We can't offer visa sponsorship at this time.