iFit via Stack Overflow
Oct 5th 2018
iFit's focus is to connect everybody to everything fitness. We love software that talks to real things. Our parent company is the world's largest fitness manufacturer (our brands include: NordicTrack, ProForm, Gold's Gym, Freemotion, Altra Shoes, and more), which provides us a LOT of devices, shoes, embedded tablets, and other exciting physical things to engage with. We believe a healthy lifestyle should be fun, so we constantly push the limits to bring our customers state-of-the-art products that will help them in every aspect of their lives.
About the work
- Develop ifit.com by working closely with our front-end devs creating React components.
- Optimize our recommendation engines with aggregate MongoDB queries.
- Design performance-driven endpoints for our public API.
- Ensure all of our code works as designed by helping build out our expansive test suite.
- Participate in peer code reviews. A great way to produce solid code and learn new things!
- Engage in weekly tech talks. Got something interesting to teach us? Please share!
A little bit more about us
iFit is comprised of both onsite and remote employees. We are headquartered in Logan, UT and you are welcome to work there from the office or mostly anywhere else in the US (there are a few exceptions). Currently the entire web team (that's us) works remotely, so we are very experienced and comfortable working in a remote-friendly environment. We currently use Slack, Zoom, and Google to keep our communication alive and engaged!
- Health, Vision, Dental, and matching 401k benefits
- MacBook Pro and external monitor
- Free cell phone of your choice
- Free piece of fitness equipment of your choice
- Monthly education stipend
- Regular team meet ups
Just so you know
We cannot hire outside of the US or non US citizens
We cannot hire contractors
"We do not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, ancestry, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, Veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law."