Jul 5th 2018
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop software.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Work closely with the team to understand client requirements, delivery schedules and assigned deliverables, include any changes to these.
- Write well-structured clean code included the unit test.
- 2-4 years of software development experience in a professional environment.
- 2-4 years experience in Objective-C/Swift programming for iOS platform.
- Good understanding of iOS development.
- Knowledge of XML, Restful, JSON, Framework and OOP Concept.
- Knowledge of C# programming and a relational database is plus.
- Experience in software version control, e.g. GIT.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good attitude, problem solving and communication skill.
- Fast learning and can work as a team.
- Good command of English is a plus.