Jun 4th 2018
WHAT ARE YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES:
You will lead development of the app and have the ability to write highly performant code. You will rapidly prototype and work closely with our designers to iterate through multiple phases of user testing, while also working closely with developers across all teams (particularly the cloud devs).
As an iOS Engineer, you will tackle difficult and interesting challenges for the iOS app with enthusiasm. Particularly related to:
- Creating real-time collaboration and markup software for construction documents.
- Work closely with the other Bullclip clients to ensure the functionality is consistent and integrates with all platforms.
- Participation in design workshops and feature kick-offs to ensure we are working towards an achievable development goal.
- Build and iterate quickly on new features to optimise user value as quickly as possible.
- Building slick and responsive UI that can handle millions of user-generated data points (like photos and annotations)
- Utilizing native iOS tools to develop an experience that can effectively replace pen and paper workflows (both iPad and iPhone) for an industry that desperately needs it.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING TO DRAWBOARD:
Proficient mid-level to senior developer with a passion for building functional and high quality software.
- At least three years iOS experience.
- Experience with Swift.
- Experience with Xcode.
- Experienced senior developer (or very talented mid-level) who has strong knowledge of system architecture.
- Worked in a collaborative environment prior to this that demonstrates an ability to work well in teams and have one or more quality apps on the App Store.
- Working knowledge of complex mathematics (particularly around transformation matrices).
- Extensive experience with Cocoa Touch Framework.
- A passion of modern design patterns.
- General experience developing responsive asynchronous apps.
Bonus points if you have:
- Experience with Objective C.
- Android development experience.
- ReactNative development experience.
- Prior experience working at a startup.
- A degree in computer science or mathematics.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- A competitive salary
- Remote working arrangements
- The opportunity to lead a growing mobile team
- A talented team of passionate technical people
- An easy-going, social environment. You really need to see the office and meet the people!
- A rare chance to develop for the latest Apple hardware, particularly around touch and Pencil.