Aaron's Tech via Stack Overflow
Jul 5th 2018
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collaborating with other software engineers, product managers, and software architects to plan, design, develop, test, and maintain mobile-based business applications built on iOS and Microsoft technologies.
- Design, develop, and unit test applications in accordance with established standards.
- Participating in peer-reviews of solution designs and related code.
- Package and support automated deployment of releases.
- Adhering to high-quality lean engineering principles while delivering solutions.
Required Skills:Core Competency Requirements:
- iOS (3+ years), Proficient in Swift, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect to back-end services.
- Knowledge of memory management and multi-threading.
- Good sense of UI design and a user-oriented focus.
- Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries is a plus.
- Experience with source control management systems and continuous integration/deployment environments.
- Experience with automated testing; working on an agile team; multi-threading and concurrency; debugging, performance profiling and optimization.
Preferred Competency Requirements:
- Experience with database development including relational database design, SQL, and ORM technologies.