Scopic Software (https://scopicsoftware.com/careers/) is the largest virtual software company in the world. We have over 200 employees in 30 different countries. All employees work from home. We develop custom software applications for clients in North America and Europe. The company is looking to hire a remote Inside Sales Representative – Software/IT.
Our future employee will work with our sales team to help us continue to grow our software services. Will report to management, who will provide support and supervise all activities.
• Learn what services the company can provide and utilize that knowledge to initiate daily activities that will generate relevant sales leads.
• Working directly with our clients and project managers to up-sell and maximize our revenue per account.
• Directly communication with potential new clients to understand requirements and assess opportunities.
• Proactively pursue and prospect new business opportunities in support of sales goals and objectives.
• Establish new channels and partnerships. Work with management on overall sales strategy.
• Lead generation and prospecting for new customers by networking, cold calling, advertising, bidding in online IT marketplaces, or working any other relevant channels.
• Possess a deep understanding of target client profiles as they relate to sales and marketing objectives.
• Work diligently and creatively to turn opportunities into actual projects.
• Work with operations, engineering, and marketing as needed.
• Work experience 2+ years in lead generation and sales.
• Demonstrated sales record.
• Must be tech-savvy and have knowledge of the IT/Software industry.
• Strategic and analytical skills as they pertain to sales strategies and operations.
• Communication and Interpersonal skills both written and verbal.
• A doer that takes initiative and ownership.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Overall knowledge of marketing is a plus.
• Personality traits necessary to excel in sales (positive, ambitious, gregarious, flexible, self-sufficient).
• Must be independent and disciplined to work remotely.
• Advanced English skills verbal and written.
• Bachelor's or Master's degree.
• Evening working availability.
This is a part-time position.
Rate depending on skills and experience.
Please apply online: https://scopicsoftware.recruiterbox.com/jobs/fk0f5qd
Or send your CV in English and rate expectations to: email@example.com
Apply for this job
Mar 13th 2018 (5 days ago)
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on Honestlance. Please let us know
if there is an issue with this job.