Auth0 via Stack Overflow
Jun 10th 2018
We are growing our Auth0 Private SaaS engineering team and are looking for an experienced engineer to join our team.
What does the team do?
The Private SaaS Appliance team builds the tools and infrastructure to support deployments of Auth0 services into customer-dedicated environments. We build tools, sites, and adopt approaches to deliver the core Auth0 features to these dedicated environments.
As a team we value transparency, innovation, shipping, and ownership.
Today the Private SaaS team:
- Builds APIs and tools to support Appliance observability.
- Designs CLIs and on-box services to support Appliance deployment and maintenance.
- Designs the remote access processes, services, tools, and infrastructure.
- Builds the processes, services, and tools for new releases and image construction.
What are we doing next?
We plan our goals quarterly which include a number of internal and customer-facing features to support. Some of the next things we are looking at are:
Improve Accessibility - We are designing new approaches to providing access to remote environments.
Make Maintenance Easier - We want to improve the ability for Appliances to update and maintain themselves.
Update Configuration Management - We want to update the configuration UI and APIs for Appliance to make it easier to manage.
What will you be doing?
As an infrastructure engineer you will be:
- Building deployment approaches for Auth0-hosted services.
- Helping harden appliance images.
- Building pipelines for package and image generation.
- Helping design and implement observability pipelines for Appliance.
You'd be a good fit if you
- Like to solve distributed infrastructure problems
- Have experience with a number of virtualization environments (AWS, Azure, Docker)
- Like to automate infrastructure pieces with tools like Terraform, Salt, Puppet, and Bash
- Are familiar with Linux OS's.
- Enjoy working with a team that is largely remote.
Also useful if you
- Like to code back-end services.
- Are familiar with Node, mongo, rabbitmq, and elasticsearch.
Auth0 values diversity and inclusion and is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.