Identity & Access Management Security Analyst (WORKDAY experience required)
Oportun via Stack Overflow
San Carlos, CA
May 29th 2018
ABOUT TECHNOLOGY @ Oportun
The Technology team @ Oportun is dedicated to delivering and maintaining performant, elegant, and intuitive systems to our business partners and retail customers. We provide the platform, technology services, and interfaces that have enabled Oportun to serve over 1.1M customers with over $5 billion in life-changing, responsible loans disbursed.
We work on a very unique platform, combining service-oriented platform services with sophisticated user experiences, all enabled through a best-in-class (and fun to use!) automated development infrastructure. We prove that FinTech is more fun, more challenging, and in our case, more rewarding as we build technology that changes our customers' lives. At the corporate level, Oportun delivers a very supportive and welcoming service experience, with bilingual staff across channels, and operates in more than 270 locations in CA, IL, AZ, FL, NM, TX, UT & NV, with mobile services available in MO and WI.
The IaM Security Analyst reports to the VP of Security and is responsible for managing identity governance, security controls and security configuration management for critical business applications, such as Workday and others.
- Management of Workday identity governance, security controls and security configuration items such as:
- Separation of Duties (SOD) framework
- Role-based, job-based, aggregation, intersection, segmented security groups
- Authentication and password policies to control users logging into the tenant
- Security controls for business processes
- Security controls for integrations
- Tenant setup for security
- Data scrambling and data masking options for Workday
- Different types of custom reports, calculated fields and custom dashboards
- Single Sign-on configuration options for Workday
- Mobile configuration options for Workday
- Longer-term arc for this role will focus on the management of identity governance, security controls and security configuration items in other in-scope critical business applications.
- Support the deployment of an Identity Governance system by: Creating and managing Identity Governance policies and processes, developing automated continuous monitoring solutions for Identity Governance attestation processes, and developing/publishing Identity Governance reports and metrics.
- Develop and help deliver Identity Governance awareness materials, and document Identity Governance training materials.
- Collaborate with business partners to manage other in-scope critical business applications
Required Skills & Experience:
- 3+ years of experience in Identity and Access Management and Identity Governance REQUIRED.
- 3+ years' experience in Workday Security analysis, design, and configuration REQUIRED.
- Ability to develop automated solutions.
- Experience completing at least one full Workday HCM and Financial Management implementation.
- Experience designing and configuring Workday security groups and user profiles.
- Experience working closely with technical teams to translate functional specifications into technical solutions.
- Strong understanding of Segregation of Duties (SOD) frameworks.
- Ability to work in partnership with management from other business units to assure business practices meet defined policies, standards, and key business objectives for continuous control compliance.
- Excellent presentation skills, analytical judgment, decision-making skills, functional and technical skills, business acumen, detailed, and task oriented.
- Knowledge in analyzing and resolving complex problems and providing resolutions and recommendations to control deficiencies based on practice and precedent.
- Sc. in Computer Science or related field
- Experience with Identity Governance solutions and automation, including SailPoint and Saviynt products/solutions.
- Experience with project management methods, process mapping, and a solid ability to establish priorities and/or multi-task.
We offer competitive salaries, bonuses, stock options, great benefits and a fully loaded laptop of your choosing. We have strong opinions about work/life balance, and seek to create a comfortable and productive environment where we can ship apps that we're proud of and that best serve our customers.