Hybrid Mobile Application Developer
Few via We Work Remotely
Sep 7th 2018
Headquarters: Little Rock, AR
We encourage a culture of openness and learning. We look for highly reliable and driven individuals, who exhibit a passion for the work they create, to join our team. We have a fairly flat work environment, meaning that each of our employees are expected to be self-reliant and can manage their time and work accordingly. No super egos allowed. We also encourage a sense of responsibility for the community they live in.
Required Skills and Experiences
- React Native and/or Ionic platform experience.
- Knowledge of iOS and Android development.
- Knowledge of API development and backend frameworks.
- Native iOS and Android application development experience.
- Live applications in both Apple and Google app stores.
- We're cool with a qualified candidate working remotely.
- We are looking for someone within the United States.
- Competitive compensation.
- Paid time off.
- Paid holiday time off.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Stipend to attend an annual professional conference.
- Annual company retreat (good times, not boring stuff).
- Annual company conference (again, good times, not boring stuff).
To apply: Apply at https://few.io/careers/