Growth Acquisition Strategist
Auth0 via Jobspresso
Jun 9th 2018
Auth0 provides a secure, highly available, enterprise-grade platform that secures billions of log-ins every year. The company makes it easy to implement even the most complex identity solutions for their web, mobile, IoT and internal applications, as well as sophisticated identity management for employees, customers and partners. Thousands of enterprises and millions of users worldwide depend on Auth0 for authentication and authorization of their most mission-critical apps, APIs and IoT devices. Auth0's top priorities are availability and security.
Auth0 is loved by developers and trusted by global enterprises. More than 500.000 unique users visit Auth0.com each month due to our compelling content and the functionality of our identity platform. Our mission is to simplify developers' lives, improve security, and reduce identity TCO for our enterprise customers, by making identity simple, secure and extensible. We strive to maintain a welcoming and inclusive culture built on the principle of “No B.A.P.” (No BS, No A-holes, No Politics).
Auth0 is growing fast, really fast and we would like to accelerate the growth even further. We are looking for someone who is ready to get their hands dirty and take our paid and organic marketing efforts to the next level. You will work closely with our content, development, sales and design teams to set KPIs and drive qualified traffic to auth0.com. You will have a defined role but you will have to be comfortable working on an hyper dynamic atmosphere.
What you'll do:
- Leverage our data and analytics tools to find the best developer personas to go after in our Growth acquisition programs.
- Source, negotiate and execute inbound growth marketing strategies by taking advantage of niche platforms that cater to our developer audience.
- Work with Content, Evangelism & SEO to plan new ideas like our AuthCatalogor our LearnCatalog to leverage our current growth strategy.
- Experiment with performance marketing campaigns to developers.
- Work with Sales Development, Sales Enablement, Sales Ops, and Data teams to improve our process for enriching, scoring, routing and prioritizing sales leads.
- Design and optimize your programs for key metrics like Quality Signups, Sales Qualified Opportunities, and Pipeline generated.
- Work with Product & Engineering to design features that create acquisition loops exponential growth.
- Work with A/B testing and Data teams to optimize landing experiences and test and measure your Growth programs.
- Project manage your Growth programs, communicate and present progress and results to peers and management.
What we need from you:
- 5+ years of work experience in Performance/Growth Marketing roles, preferably in tech-related companies.
- Proven data-driven approach to optimize campaigns based on KPIs.
- Detail-oriented, organized, and results-driven.
- High motivation to go further than the task at hand.A strong eagerness to learn new technologies.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively, independently and remotely across different time zones and cultures as part of a cross-functional, high-performance global team.
- Experience with SEO, Paid Search, Retargeting, UGC across platforms like AdWords, Facebook Ads, YouTube, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
- Programming or Engineering Background to relate to the product & audience.
- SaaS / B2B Experience / B2D Experience.
- Experience with Lead Scoring.
Auth0 is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.