Full Stack Web Engineer
Coshx Labs via We Work Remotely
Aug 5th 2018
Headquarters: Charlottesville, VA
- Position type: full time, employee
- Salary: $60k-$100k based on experience
- takes on the lead development role in critical projects for our clients.
- shares their web development experience with a team of generalists.
- takes ownership over client relationships by running sprint planning sessions and reporting on a project's status.
- develops informed opinions about new technologies and assessing their fit for a client's needs.
- architects solutions for client projects in a variety of domains.
- backend work experience (e.g. Node, building APIs, Express, Rails, etc.)
- work experience with at least one frontend framework (e.g. Angular, React, Vue, Ember, Meteor, etc.)
- familiarity with various data stores (e.g. key value, document, graph, relational)
- authorization to work in the United States
- a full-time, 40 hour a week commitment
- interest in or experience with cloud services (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- microservices architectures
- serverless architectures
- humble culture of learning and improvement.
- great healthcare benefits.
- generous device allowance.
- flexible work hours and remote-friendly workplace.
- fun-loving attitude and accepting nature.
To apply: Send an email to email@example.com including your name, a link to code you've written (e.g. GitHub profile), and a document describing your past work experience (e.g. a resume, CV, or portfolio).