Service Fusion via Stack Overflow
May 31st 2018
Are you an awesome programmer? Do you take great pride in your code? Do you naturally make the time to make code efficient, readable and maintainable? Do you lose track of time while coding? Do you feel a deep glow of satisfaction when you've come up with an elegant solution to a problem and it just works. In short, do you enjoy really coding? Do you enjoy challenges - do you look for them or even make them up sometimes? Is a good looking UI as important as a clean efficient ORM to you? If so, we really want to talk to you.
We are looking for a Web Developer with 2 or more years of experience. You will need a good eye for UI - CSS will be a big part of what you do. You will be required to take two or three coding tests along with a phone and in-person interview. Ideally, you'll be local to DFW and be working from the office, but we're open to qualified remote candidates.
- Excellent spoken and written English communication skills. An accent is fine, but you should be able to understand spoken English and be able to get your point across fluently
- Ability to work US Central time hours - to have the maximum overlap between everyone's working hours. This is NOT a part-time position. Please do not apply if you are already working another job.
- If you're US based, the ability to work WITHOUT sponsorship now or in the future
- Direct candidates only, we'e not looking for third parties, recruiters, contracting agencies. Unless you're the candidate applying for this position, DO NOT contact us
- Fluent in Vue
- Strong SQL skills
- Data Structures and Algorithms: Your code should be performance oriented and you need to be able to think that way
Very Nice to have Skills
What you'll be doing
- You'll be building a large complex very cool SPA, with a team of very talented developers
- You prioritize your work with the team and its product owner, weighing both the business and technical value of each task