Full Stack Senior Web Developer, Small Company - Disruptive Product
nxtedition via Stack Overflow
Sep 26th 2018
nxtedition is looking for its next genuine, passionate and highly skilled Full Stack Senior Web Developer.
- Someone as excited about developing disruptive software as we are.
- Wants to be apart of a team of creative, thoughtful people who are enthusiastic about creating bleeding edge results.
- Who thrive in a fast moving startup environment and who enjoys having big and important responsibilities.
If this sounds like you, let's talk. We are thrilled to meet you.
As a Senior Full Stack Web Developer you will
- Develop innovative user experiences and work with exciting technologies like React.js and MobX.
- Demonstrate a mastery of object-oriented as well as functional design practices and patterns.
- Show leadership through mentoring and assisting junior developers and non-technical staff members.
- Take ownership of several aspects of or software nxtedition - architecture, quality, user experience.
- Collaborate with other talented engineers, designers, product managers and more.
You contribute by having
- Track record of building and maintaining large scale software products.
- Demonstrated ability to proactively manage many tasks, projects and issues.
- Mastery of frameworks and platforms such as React.js, Node.js.
- Commitment and interest in “the latest” in web development.
- Experience with modern HTTP frameworks and NoSQL databases.
Nice to have's
- Open Source projects.
- Development of back-end microservices, servers and third-party powering the nxtedition's platform.
- Docker, Deepstream, CouchDB, ElasticSearch, Firebase, Webpack, Typescript, Kibana.
- Broadcast industry.
You'll be joining a very talented team and helping us on our journey over the entire globe. Relocation is available for exceptionally qualified candidate.
City: Malmö- Sweden. Relocation is possible for the right candidate
Language: English is a requirement, however, Swedish is not
Start: Immediately or as soon as possible
Selection: Selection is ongoing