Full-Stack Java Software Engineer - 100% Remote (Canada/UK/USA)
Sonatype via Stack Overflow
Jan 21st 2019
Sonatype's mission is to enable organizations to better manage their software supply chain. We offer a series of products and services including the Nexus Repository Manager and Nexus Lifecycle Manager. We are a remote and talented product development group and we work in small autonomous teams to create high-quality products. Thousands of organizations and millions of developers use our software. If you have a passion for challenging problems, software craftsmanship and having an impact, then Sonatype is the right place for you. Required Experience & Skills
- Strong software engineering foundation and experience.
- Strong development experience with the Java stack.
- Effective communicator and collaborator; a great team player.
- Have a strong bias for making things happen.
- Experience working in an environment leveraging remote communication and collaboration tools (e.g. HipChat, Slack, video conferencing, wikis, Github, etc).
- Legally authorized to work (without sponsorship) in Canada, the United Kingdom, or the United States of America and are currently residing in the corresponding country.
Desired Experience & Skills
- Experience or knowledge of other programming languages and ecosystems is a major plus as it is relevant to the domain of our products and services.
- Knowledge and experience of continuous delivery, including automated testing of various layers, containerization, automation of infrastructure provisioning and deployment, etc.
- Knowledge and experience of relational and non-relational databases.
- Experience developing applications deployed in Amazon Web Services.
- Experience in an Agile development environment.
- Experience working in a remote environment.