Full Stack Engineer
Loop, LLC via Stack Overflow
Apr 17th 2019
Work from home for a fun, successful, profitable company. We are looking for .NET software engineers to join our team and help us serve our continuously growing customer base. Our proprietary software utilizes unique targeting capabilities, capitalizes on our extensive data analytics giving our engineers interesting projects to work on, lots of autonomy to make good coding decisions, and we try to keep meetings to an absolute minimum. This is a telecommute position (unless you live in the Tampa Bay area), so you will be interacting with the team using IM, email, phone and video chat. We are only considering senior level candidates who are self-motivated and can be productive without someone standing over their shoulder.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 6 years' experience in full stack development.
- Skilled Knowledge of .NET is necessary.
- Web API, MVC
- SQL Server and Database Design
- CSS knowledge is a plus
Job Benefits & Perks:
- Paid health, dental, and vision insurance.
- 401K, paid holidays, and PTO.
- Competitive wage; compensation commensurate with skills and experience.