Mar 27th 2019
Headquarters: "Portland, OR","San Francisco, CA"
Your Mission, Should You Choose to Accept:
Expensify prides itself in solving a real world problem with a team of top notch engineers. Expense reports have long been a burden on the business world and working at Expensify means helping us automate every step of the process from the moment people incur their business expenses to the moment they get reimbursed with money in the bank (and everything in between!).
Joining our team means you will be working in our fast paced environment and you are fearless of our next big challenge. Even though we work hard at Expensify, we make sure our employees are happy. Our most discussed perk is our offshore where we spend a month abroad working from a remote location as a team. This year we went to Uruguay, do you want to join?
Whether you're building features like calendar integrations, importing credit card transactions, or pulling information from receipts, you're self-driven and collaborative. You're an autonomous individual who is passionate about making code beautiful and effective, and you're open to working with other engineers and designers to make dreams into reality.
As a Full Stack Engineer, your responsibilities include:
- Squashing bugs: big, small, and hairy!
- Building features like accounting integrations, travel budgets, and more.
- Guiding and enabling others in the technical organization: we'll share our editor tricks, dotfiles and productive workflow. Share yours!
- Asking questions about things you don't understand and challenging the status quo
For the best possible fit, we are looking for someone who:
- Has experience writing real-world software to solve real-world solutions.
- Communicates well, both in the code (WE