Full Stack Developer - Security Engineer
Auth0 via Stack Overflow
Jun 7th 2018
We give companies simple, powerful and developer friendly building blocks so they can free up resources to focus on innovation. We strive to be the identity platform of choice of developers and Enterprises. We take our culture very seriously and are looking for people who are drawn to both our mission and our culture.
Auth0 is a security company and Auth0's Security Team is in the privilege position of supporting a security first culture for a company that wants to make the internet safer.
As part of the Product Security team your job will be to ensure that Auth0 products are as secure as our customers trust them to be. We are looking for a Software Engineer with a passion for solving security problems to partner with our Engineering teams and own security-critical code throughout the entire product lifecycle.
Our Engineers are encouraged to contribute back to the community and you will be supported in sharing your work by speaking at conferences and open sourcing the tools we build.
- Develop, maintain, and test security-critical code and libraries that make up Auth0 products
- Resolve security vulnerabilities identified in Auth0 products
- Perform security reviews of requirements, design specifications, and code
- Participate in Secure Software Development Lifecycle as a security subject matter expert
- Work closely with our Engineering teams to gain in-depth knowledge of our systems
- Develop a roadmap of security features
- Strong background in software engineering
- Solid grounding in information security principles and passion for security
- Deep understanding of Web application security
- Experience working as an application developer in the identity space and knowledge of OAuth 2.0, OpenID Connect, or SAML
- Knowledge of FIDO U2F standard
- Knowledge of container security
Auth0 is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.