Full Stack Developer (Python & Vue.js)
Unhaggle Inc. via We Work Remotely
Feb 25th 2019
Headquarters: Toronto, Canada
Do you read W3C RFPs for fun? Recognize DRY and SOLID not only as adjectives, but as software design principles? Disturb your family by speaking list comprehensions in your sleep?
If that sounds like you, we're looking for a full-stack web developer to help build magical experiences for customers of our ecommerce platform. Working at Unhaggle, you'll be helping consumers get the best price on new cars, and changing the industry along the way. You'll have the opportunity to leave a large footprint and have real impact in the products you help ship every single day to our customers.
You'll also get access to the best tools we've been able to find. You'll use GitHub to manage tasks and code reviews, as well as Travis-CI, Docker, New Relic, Sentry, BrowserStack, Stripe, Twilio and Redis. You, your team, and the whole company will be in constant contact on Slack.
Unhaggle is currently the #1 web portal in Canada for buying a new car. The data we provide powers our own tools and products, including our flagship consumer car buying service at Unhaggle.com and leading automotive portals including Yahoo Autos, MSN Autos, Autofocus, AutoGuide, Globe Drive, and others. We've recently partnered with auto makers to launch a large e-commerce platform allowing the complete purchase of new cars online. This is where you come in.
- Knowledge of data modelling, SQL, and PostgreSQL
- Familiarity with Linux
Bonus points for experience with our tools
- Eager to work remotely and independently, from anywhere in the world.
- Easy going. You'll collaborate with developers all over the world, from different cultures and backgrounds, in different time zones, and you can get along with all of them.
- Comfortable with video calls, and contributing to retrospectives, post-mortems, and design discussions.
- Not looking for relocation - we're a distributed team, and plan to stay that way.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.