Full Stack Developer (Front end focused - ELM)
Xapo via Stack Overflow
Sep 14th 2018
Xapo is a leading bitcoin wallet, and we have a mission to bring bitcoin to the everyday lives of people across the world.
Our business is growing fast, and we want to make sure we can keep providing the best quality support to our customers. We're known for our fast responses to users, a positive attitude, and a real desire to find the best working solutions for the people who chose to use Xapo's products and services.
Do you see yourself working with smart people in a collaborative, fast-paced, environment using the latest technologies? Have you always dreamed about working for a tech startup where you can apply your great talents and continue to learn and grow throughout your career? If you answered “Yes” to all of these questions then Xapo is the place for you!
This full-time position is planned to be remote, meaning you can work from anywhere!
- Develops, enhances, tests, supports maintains and debugs software applications that support business units or support functions.
- Manage and launch Django applications used for maintaining Merlin(Xapo's internal tool) systems.
- Work with internal teams to identify requirements and maintain a development schedule.
- Monitoring of software performance.
-This is a 70% front end and 30% backend focused.
Must Have Skills;
- 5+ years as a software developer.
- 3+ years in web development.
- Elm lang.
- Strong functional programming skills.
- RESTful web services.
- GIT version control.
Nice to Have Skills;
- Remote work experience.
- Scrum experience.
- D3 .
- Node.js .
- Amazon Web Services.
Some Perks of working for Xapo:
- Attractive compensation.
- Great remote-work environment.
- Work completely remote.