Full Stack Developer
Auth0 via Jobspresso
Jul 3rd 2018
Auth0 provides a secure, highly available, enterprise-grade platform that secures billions of log-ins every year. The company makes it easy to implement even the most complex identity solutions for their web, mobile, IoT and internal applications, as well as sophisticated identity management for employees, customers and partners. Thousands of enterprises and millions of users worldwide depend on Auth0 for authentication and authorization of their most mission-critical apps, APIs and IoT devices. Auth0's top priorities are availability and security.
Auth0 is loved by developers and trusted by global enterprises. More than 500.000 unique users visit Auth0.com each month due to our compelling content and the functionality of our identity platform. Our mission is to simplify developers' lives, improve security, and reduce identity TCO for our enterprise customers, by making identity simple, secure and extensible. We strive to maintain a welcoming and inclusive culture built on the principle of “No B.A.P.” (No BS, No A-holes, No Politics).
If you feel you want to be part of the challenge of making the internet safer, we are looking for frontend engineers to join a newly created team that will work in improving the way our customers experience our platform.
We're looking for professional engineers, who can quickly learn and adapt as our systems and situation changes, rather than a rigid skillset.
- Create cross-platform browser features and backend implementations.
- Collaborate with fellow engineers to design and build new features at large-scale.
- Follow cloud development best practices regarding logging, monitoring, scaling and availability.
- Refine engineering practices, standards, and tooling.
You might work on:
- Projects that directly impact and improve the way that our customer and users interact with our products and solutions.
- Creating new applications that will help customers understand and adopt our platform.
- Designing and implementing new features in our dashboard.
You might be a good fit for this role if you:
- Have solid web application engineering experience, working closely to front-end.
- Have experience closely collaborating with design teams.
- Are familiar with NodeJS and RESTful APIs.
- Are able to balance idealism and pragmatism in a fast-paced work environment.
- Possess self-management skills with a continuous improvement mindset.
- Pay attention to detail and make user experience a top priority.
- Are passionate about working on systems that are highly reliable, maintainable and scalable.
- Enjoy being part of a highly collaborative, remote first environment.
- Are located +/- 3 from UTC−03:00 (preferred).
- It's not expected that you have expertise in all these areas.
Auth0 is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.