Full Stack Application Developer, Content and Guidance
Auth0 via Stack Overflow
Sep 13th 2018
Auth0, a global leader in Identity-as-a-Service (IDaaS), provides thousands of enterprise customers with a Universal Identity Platform for their web, mobile, IoT, and internal applications. Its extensible platform seamlessly authenticates and secures more than 1.5B logins per month, making it loved by developers and trusted by global enterprises. Auth0 has raised more than $110 million to date and continues its global growth at a rapid pace. We are consistently recognized as a great place to work based our outstanding leadership and dedication to company culture, and are looking for the best people to join our incredible team spread across more than 35 countries!
The earliest interaction our customers have with Auth0 is our documentation and guides. Designed to quickly get evaluating developers to build and implement a basic authentication solution in minutes, our documentation platform is critical to our customers' adoption and understanding of the Auth0 product.
The Content & Guidance Infra team owns the Auth0 Documentation platform. As a member of the team you will create a rich experience that goes beyond standard technical documentation. You will have the opportunity to innovate on a platform that enables our content team to deliver a first-class documentation and education experience. We are looking for a developer with experience in the modern front-end stack who is passionate about the developer experience.
What you will do:
- Innovate, design, and implement a roadmap of enhancements that see us create the world's best online documentation and learning content.
- Collaborate with fellow team members on priorities, specifications, and progress.
- Craft well-documented, reusable, and testable code.
- Work closely with designers to innovate new ideas and make those concepts come to life.
- Encourage and help grow the culture of the team and company.
Skills we are looking for:
- A deep understanding of frontend application structure and architecture.
- Experience debugging and improving front-end performance.
- Craft wireframes and mockups into reusable components.
- Create secure, performant, cross-platform browser applications.
- Deep understanding of the DOM, HTML/CSS, cookies, sessions, browser caching.
- Evaluate new technologies & techniques to improve overall practices.
Skills you might have:
- Strong knowledge of JS, including ES6 and upcoming features in ES2017.
- Great customer empathy and appreciate the user's experience.
- Experience writing and/or parsing Markdown.
- Strong knowledge in React, the component lifecycle, and state management.
- Experience with Node.js (Express/hapi.js).
Auth0 is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.