Lingoda GmbH via Stack Overflow
Jun 8th 2018
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for an outstanding Frontend Developer to be part of our growing team. The position is full time with location either in our office in Berlin or working remotely from home. Do you have experience in the following?
- You love developing software and you love to learn every day
- You have at least 3 years of solid experience creating web applications (ReactJS, Typescript / ES6,)
- None of these technologies should leave you clueless: Typescript / ES6, webpack, Redux
- You know your way around common web technologies like HTML5, CSS (LESS/SASS/PostCSS),
- You know how to rebase, merge and fork in Git
- You are passionate about code quality. Writing tests and documentation belong to your natural workflow
- You have experience working in an agile team using SCRUM, Kanban or similar methodologies
- A history of active contributions to open source projects is a plus.
What do we offer?
- A dynamic and highly motivated team and flat hierarchies
- Use of Open Source technologies (all of our team members are regular contributors to the Open Source community)
- Regular technical exchange with other Berlin-based startups
How to apply?
- Send your application, including CV and references of previous projects to firstname.lastname@example.org