Front-End Django Web Developer
Pivotal Energy Solutions via Stack Overflow
Dec 28th 2018
Web / Django Developer
Pivotal Energy Solutions is looking for an experienced Django/Python developer to add to our growing team. We are an Software Company focused on providing high quality software to the Energy Sector. We develop all of our code using the Django / DRF / AWS Webstack and are looking to add a solid developer to meet our growing demand. Once again we are growing and now we need your help!
Tip: Absolutely no recruiters, we will work with local US candidates only.
- Minimum 1 years of direct experience with Python.
- Minimum 1 year of direct experience with Django.
- Minimum 1 year of direct experience with Angular / Vue / React.
- Solid understanding of version control (gitHub)
- Candidate should possess solid debugging/troubleshooting skills.
- Good communication skills
- Direct experience with Django Rest Framework
- Direct experience with Webpack.
- Direct experience with deploying Cloud amazon solutions.
- Understanding and knowledge or docker
We are based out of Phoenix AZ. Remote work is acceptable, but you must be a US Citizen.
If you meet this criteria please send an email with your phone number and a copy of your resume / qualifications to.
w o r k @ p i v o t a l e n e r g y s o l u t i o n s . c o m