Front End Developer
Surematics via Stack Overflow
Jul 12th 2018
As a front-end developer, you will work with a dedicated team on building user-facing products as well as developer tools and libraries. The ideal candidate is first and foremost passionate about user experience but also excited to help set-up a front-end tech stack that can be used across the entire Radix ecosystem.
Prior experience with startups and working with agile, cross-functional teams is a plus. In-depth knowledge about DLT or Blockchain technology is not required, but candidates should generally be interested in the technologies poised to transform the way we live and be open to learning deeply about blockchain topics.
- Expert HTML5 / CSS3 skills
- Strong Vue.js experience
- Solid Angular 2 or upwards experience (ideally Angular 4 or 5)
- Familiarity with Electron
- Experience with Webpack
- Strong working knowledge developing cross platform/browser compatibility.
- Experience with state management, preferably RxJS
- Knowledge of SASS/LESS
- Knowledge of git, branching, continuous integration
- Good communication skills
- Opinions on what technologies and standards we should use now and in the future, we always want to hear new ideas.
- Have done and like to do demonstrably hard things
- General knowledge of SEO and marketing analytics best practices.
- Writing clean, standards-compliant, scalable, reusable, quality code.
- Interest on DLT/Blockchain Technologies.
- Experience with any of the following technologies - React, Node.js, Mocha, Pug
- Track record on Open source development.
- Knowledge of DLT/blockchain technology such as decentralization, blocks and cryptographic protocols.
- A delivery focused attitude with the ability to drive tasks forward and meet demanding deadlines.
- Strong visual and aesthetic sense.
- Great interpersonal skills and a willingness to go above and beyond when collaborating with the rest of the team.
- Comfortable prototyping ideas and iterating them based on user feedback.
- Passion for writing tests to ensure delivering high-quality user experiences.