Front End Developer [Remote]
Bitfinex via Stack Overflow
Sep 29th 2018
As a Front-end Developer, you will be a part of the team that works on the development of the Bitfinex web and mobile applications. This includes:
New Features - Bitfinex continuously strives to create innovative new features in order to provide the most professional trading experience for customers. These are developed and deployed using agile methodologies, to ensure the user experience remains the best in the industry.
Scalability - The web application must remain effortlessly smooth, responsive, and real-time for customers as the platform continues to scale to accommodate new user growth.
Data Visualisation - The data we present to our users is the result of tailored algorithms, on top of the incredible amount of data our platform produces daily, and we continue to experiment with new ways to display this most effectively.
Design - Build beautiful reactive applications and trading tools.
To enjoy this role, you should possess the personal attributes and experience outlined above. On top of this, we expect you to be:
- Knowledgeable and experienced with micro-service architecture.
- Comfortable with high-availability concepts.
- Thoroughly experienced with React, Flux, SASS, Redux and the core principles surrounding these.
- Familiar with modern front-end pipelines and tools.
- Experienced with WebSockets, RESTful and RPC-based APIs.
- Interested in bringing diverse, innovative applications to life.
- Interested in modernising and optimising different web applications.